- See frequently asked questions regarding land acknowledgments, mascots, homelands work today and much more on the Tribe’s Resource Guide.
- Print the Tribe’s Info Sheet for your event or to display it in your area.
- Visit The Mohican Miles Exhibit open Thursday – Monday from 10 AM – 4 PM, at the Carriage House, Mission House Museum Courtyard, 19 Main Street, Stockbridge, MA.
- Visit the Muh-he-con-ne-ok: The People of the Waters that are Never Still exhibit at the Berkshire Museum in Pittsfield, open daily through early January 2022.
- Travel Footprints of Our Ancestors: Mohican Walking Tour of Main Street Stockbridge, a self-guided virtual tour of Stockbridge, MA, part of the Mohican homelands and the site of an eighteenth-century experimental missionary community, co-governed by Stockbridge Mohicans and English colonists.
- Follow the Stockbridge-Munsee Community’s Arvid E. Miller Library Museum and Cultural Affairs Department on Facebook.
- View Mohican News Online, the Nation’s community publication.
- View Williams Library’s Research Guide on documents pertaining to Mohican history in their holdings.